Saturday, July 25, 2009

Demi Lovato and Trace Cyrus Call It Quits?

Demi Lovato and Trace Cyrus never confirmed they were together to begin with, but it's not hard to tell they were. Check out these tweets they've been sending back and forth.

Metro Station's Trace Cyrus tweeted to Demi: "@ddlovato you don't realize how excited I am! My tour manger is bookin my flight now! Your all I've thought about ever since I left town. <3"

Demi replied with: "soon! :D I'm so excited!!!! <3"

Well now the tweets have changed and everyone is thinking their "relationship" is over. Demi wrote on her twitter page:

"I know there's such thing as a Mr. Right… But can there be such thing as a Mr. Not Right Now…?"

"Ur So Gay - Katy Perry…… Such a well written, relatable song. ;) Hahahaha"

"Now listen I think you and me have come to the end of our time.. What'd ya want some kind of reaction? Well, okay that's fine. :) "

So then, Trace decided to post a picture of his ex-girlfriend on his Twitter.

Demi responded with:

"I'm sorry, was that supposed to hurt? Hm.. Oh well :) "


But it's not done yet, not until Trace talks to People magazine about himself and Demi. Miley Cyrus' older brother opened up about the break-up.

"Demi is one of my good friends and I definitely became very, very close with her in the past few months, and it's something I really wanted to make work. But unfortunately, we both have very busy schedules," Trace said. We gave it a shot and that's all you can do. Every time I hung out with that girl or talked on the phone with her, it was amazing. She's someone I can totally relate to... Maybe when she's older and we've both matured, we'll be looking for the same thing and it can work out."

Well that cleared things up a bit for us. Let's just hope the rumors are false and Demi isn't cutting herself again. After all, he's just a boy sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment