So Katie Holmes thinks she can dance? Well she must because she performed on So You Think You Can Dance last night. Katie performed the Judy Garland "Get Happy" dance on behalf of the Dizzy Feet Foundation and in honor of the show's 100th episode. According to Perez Hilton, the tribute was pre-taped and not done in front of a live audience. Why she couldn't perform in front of everyone is beyond me. Her singing was good, but I've heard better.. and that was called dancing? I know she's a Broadway star and all now, but if that's how she's going to perform, I don't want a ticket. Suri Cruise's mother basically sang, and moved and glided around the stage. I'm not even sure you can call any moves she did dancing. Do you think Katie Holmes can dance, or should she be banned from doing any further "dancing" performances on a show? Take a look below and be the judge! Forward to 1:45 to see the actual performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment