Rumor has it that Emma Watson is dead. Rumors are circulating that Emma Watson died overnight in an auto accident. Facebook groups were made and people were devastated by the news. I'm not sure how it's funny to joke about something like that, but apparently some people think it is. Despite the rumors, the 19-year-old Harry Potter star is alive and wasn't even in an accident. Emma Watson is still planning to attend Brown University in the fall. People wonder why someone with a good career and so much money like herself would want to attend university, but she says she's actually looking forward to it. She's ready to study hard and bury herself in all her school books.
It sounds so geeky, but I really do like studying and reading, and if I'm not working on Harry Potter, my greatest relaxation is to sit with a book," the Harry Potter star says. "That's how I escape stress - with literature. I always have several books on the go at any one moment, so it's no good you asking 'What’s on the bedside table at the moment, Emma?' because often I can't even see the table!"
Well congratulations to Emma and I wish her the best. Let's just hope all the Harry Potter fans will leave her alone and let her concentrate on what she's there for.
There have been some strange celebrity rumous this month. Hackers got into Tom Green's site and made a fake announcement about his death. Jeff Goldbloom was also reported dead. I think there's something seriously wrong about making claims like that, just for attention... bad karma for those making the claims. Good post.
ReplyDelete